Please find some answers below the most Frequently Asked Questions. If your question has not been answered, please get in touch and I will do my very best to help.
Your ceremony will be legal if you have completed the necessary HSE paperwork Marriage Registration Form (MRF) and have listed me as your Solemniser. I am a Registered Solemniser and you will find my name of the HSE Register of Solemnisers.
Please contact me with your wedding date and I will check to see if it is available. I still have some dates available for 2023 and 2024.
I arrange for all my meetings for couples through Zoom or WhatsApp. At the moment I am not meeting couples in person.
I am based in Cork. I will travel to venues outside of Cork, but this will incur an additional mileage charge. I use the AARoutelanner app and simply change the cost of petrol to the petrol cost at the time of your wedding. This fee is agreed at the time of the Couple's Coaching Session, 2 weeks before your wedding ceremony.
For couples I work with the process is this:
- First, we have a chat to make sure that we are a good fit.
- Second, we will talk about the type of ceremony you would like. You share your vision with me.
- Third, I read you the first draft of your ceremony and provide all the choices available for your ceremony.
- Fourth, I provide you with your "Couple Checklist" document. This is the most important thing for your ceremony and is where you decide and let me know all the personal items you want included in your ceremony. This document is what allows me to create your ceremony for you.
- Fifth, there's a brief catch up on the phone about a month out, to make sure I have received all your contributions, vows, readings, etc.
- Sixth, in the 2 weeks leading up to your ceremony, we have the Couple's Coaching session.
- Finally, on the day of your ceremony, I arrive early to ensure everything is perfect and then I conduct you wedding ceremony.
Yes of course you can choose your own ceremony rituals. There are a number to choose from, all you have to do is decide which ones you would like.
Absolutely. I will go through the many options where you can include your children in your ceremony. It will depend a little on their age, but you'd be surprised how much they can be involved.
The length of your ceremony will depend on what you want. If you include many ceremony rituals it will take longer. However, if you have young children perhaps and only want the ceremony to last 30 minutes, then I will do that for you. This last year an average time for my ceremonies was between 35 to 45 minutes.
Yes you can. I provide you with a suggested poems and readings list, but you are free to use any reading you like. Music is totally at your discretion. I can help you arrange to have the music played digitally or I can work with your chosen musicians or singer
For weddings in 2023 the starting cost is €650. There could be an additional cost for mileage if your wedding is outside of Cork. Please contact me for a quote.
Yes you do. At the moment I look for a deposit of €200. This non-refundable deposit will secure your date.
Payments should be paid online through your bank. You will be provided with my IBAN & BIC.
If for some reason you need to change your date, get in touch and if I have your new date available, then your deposit will be moved to your new date. If I do not have your new date available, then you will lose your deposit.
The final payment should be made 2 weeks before your wedding ceremony.
Get in touch if you need more information.
Do you have more questions?
Feel free to get in touch to find out more
Telephone +353 087 352 1588